Whenever you stand naked in the mirror, are you happy with the way your breasts look? If you answered no, a breast lift is the perfect procedure for you.
Breast lift or medically termed as Mastopexy, is a surgical procedure that lifts up and firms up the breasts by taking out excess skin. The procedure also tightens the nearby tissue of the breasts.
Women’s breasts undergo changes as time goes by and these usually entail losing their youthful profile and firmness. Along with the sagging breasts, the areola gets large too and a breast lift can make it smaller. These unlikable transformations and loss of skin elasticity are caused by:
- Weight fluctuations
- You are physically healthy
- You are a nonsmoker
- You are optimistic
- You are upset with your sagging breasts sag
- Your have elongated/pendulous breasts
- One breast is lower than the other
- You have stretched marks and enlarged areolas
- Your nipples and areolas point downward
- When not wearing bra, your nipples hang beneath the breast crease
- Rejuvenation of the breasts
- A wider selection of clothes
- Ability to wear tops without a bra
- Makes you feel more feminine and attractive
- Increased self-confidence and self-esteem
During the Treatment
Breast Lift Procedural Steps:
- The incision
- Reshaping the breasts
- Closing the incisions
- See the results
Subsequent to the breast lift sydney operation, dressings or bandages will be placed to the incisions. The treated breasts should be supported with elastic bandage or support bra to lessen swelling and to support the brand new contour throughout the healing period.
The surgeon will give the patient pieces of advice on how to take care properly the surgical spot, what are the medications to apply or intake orally for faster healing and to lessen the probability of infection and when to follow up with the surgeon.
Take the next step. If you want to learn more about breast lift, set an appointment with us. We will be happy to discuss it with you.