Do you find people ogling at you when you go to the beach in a bikini or even just out and about because of your very huge breasts? If this makes you self-conscious then maybe you should think into getting a breast reduction.
Terribly large breasts can cause both health and emotional problems for several women; one might suffer from discomfort and physical pain. Additionally, these can create self-image issues.
The heavy weight of overly oversized breasts can have a negative impact in a woman’s life since it can impair the ability to live an active life; it sets limitations to the selection of clothes and bra; it can even lower the self-esteem and self-confidence; it leads to self-consciousness as well.
Breast reduction or also recognized as reduction Mammaplasty can remove excess tissue, fat and skin in the breasts which can result a breast size proportionate to a woman’s body. Aside from that, it can ease the discomfort associated with the outsized breasts.
- You are physically healthy
- You are a nonsmoker
- You are optimistic
- You are upset with your very large breasts
- Your breasts limit your physical activities
- You suffer from back, neck and shoulder pain
- You experience skin irritation underneath the breast crease
- Your breasts droop
- You have stretched marks and enlarged areolas
- When unsupported, your nipples hang beneath the breast crease
- A wider selection of bra, swimwear and clothes
- Ability to wear tight fitting clothes
- Alleviated pain and discomfort
- Ability to join physically demanding activities
- Increased self-confidence and self-esteem
During the Treatment
Breast reduction procedural steps:
- The incision
- Removing tissue and repositioning
- Closing the incisions
- See the results
Subsequent to the breast revision operation, dressings or bandages will be placed to the incisions. The treated breasts should be supported with elastic bandage or support bra to lessen swelling and to support the brand new contour throughout the healing period. Soreness and swelling for a number of weeks is normal.
Exercise and physically demanding activities can resume once the surgeon gives the patient a go signal. As time goes by, post-surgical swelling will diminish and incision lines will lighten.
The surgeon will give the patient pieces of advice on how to take care properly the surgical spot, what are the medications to apply or intake orally for faster healing and to lessen the probability of infection and when to follow up with the surgeon.
Take the next step. If you want to learn more about breast reduction sydney, set an appointment with us. We will be happy to discuss it with you.