The brow and the forehead are one of the facial areas that are noticeable when aging occurs. These areas can be easily noticed because they are in in the upper region of the face. The person can have expression lines and creases on the brow and forehead thus reflecting their age range. This makes other persons easily judge your age.
If a person is troubled with this inevitable changes brought by aging, he or she may look into getting a brow lift at cosmetic surgery Sydney. You can get an instant young appearance with a brow lift surgery and it will look like you travelled back in time in your prime!
Benefits of a Brow Lift
Having a brow lift at cosmetic surgery Sydney will give you the following benefits:
- Improves frown lines, creases and wrinkles in the eyebrows
- Repositions ugly sagging brow
- Lifts the eyebrows for a youthful appearance
Rejuvenation procedures are done in conjunction with a brow lift for a perfect outcome. These includes:
- Eyelid surgery
- Skin resurfacing techniques
Types of Brow Lifts
Plastic surgeons Sydney can perform the two types of brow lift depending on the situation. These types are:
- Classic lift – involves continuous cut from the ears going to the hairline
- Endoscopic lift – makes use of shorter scalp cuts
Who are the Potential Candidates?
Those persons who want to look young through a brow lift will be screened first by plastic surgeons Sydney if they are fit enough. The potential candidates are:
- Persons with realistic outlook and expectations in mind for the betterment of their appearance
- Physically and mentally fit persons
What are the Risks and Complications of Brow Lift?
In order for the patient to fully understand the procedure, plastic surgeon Sydney will explain all the things the patient must know including the risks and complications such as:
- Adverse reactions of anesthesia
- Asymmetry of the face
- Bleeding or haemorrhage
- Delayed wound healing
- Intense itching
- Risk for infection
- Skin discoloration and excessive swelling
- Skin sensation changes
Upon understanding all of the must-knows of the procedure, you will be asked to sign a consent by your plastic surgeon Sydney before getting into the procedure.