Sex appeal defines a woman. The three body parts that most men will look into a woman is the Bermuda triangle of sexiness – breasts, buttocks and legs. Small breasts and unformed buttocks can be hidden through bras and foam to restructure it temporarily. But the legs, if a woman wants to show it, a permanent remedy is diet and exercise and if these measures fail, surgery. Many plastic surgery companies can aid you like cosmetic surgery Sydney in thigh problems.
Most women consider their thigh as a one of the major factor that contributes to one’s sex appeal. If a person gets fat, the thigh becomes one of the prominent areas that people will notice. A sagging thigh might limit one’s movement and may stress a person. If this alters a person’s life, then it is time to resort thigh lift at cosmetic surgery Sydney, for example.
What is a Thigh Lift?
It is a surgical intervention that eliminates skin and fat from the thighs and tightens the skin resulting in an enhanced and balanced leg contour.
- Reshape fat and sagging thighs into an appealing and a youthful look
- Can aid in restoring the movements of the thigh to its full range of motion
- Boosts a person’s self-esteem and relieves emotional stress
- It only removes a certain amount of fat to make the procedure safe. It is not intended for massive fat removal.
- In some cases, thigh lift is combined with liposuction for better results.
Different types of Thigh Lift
The types of thigh lifts which Sydney plastic surgery offers has specific target areas. The types are:
- Medial Thigh Lift – the target area is the inner thigh.
- Lateral Thigh Lift – this technique tightens the skin both in the left and right side of the leg.
What to Expect After Thigh Lift
After undergoing thigh lift at Sydney plastic surgery for example, one must know the normal outcomes to prevent shock. These are:
- It may take several weeks for the desired result to developed.
- The results are long lasting but visible scars may occur.
- This type of surgery require a drain for secretions and may still be in place. Be sure to follow instructions regarding the care for the drain.