Are you tired of waking up so early in the morning to jog? Are sit-ups giving you backaches already? Does eating less food makes you sad thinking you must do this for the cause? If you feel diet and exercise are failing you, if you feel your time, money and efforts are wasted because no results are seen; then tummy tuck Sydney may be the answer to your problems! Taking the shortcut to a flat tummy is not bad especially if all of do-it-yourself methods has fail you.
What is a Tummy Tuck?
Also known as abdominoplasty, is a medical procedure that removes excessive fat and skin in the abdomen and tightens the abdominal wall muscles to make it look younger, smoother and curvier. Professionals like plastic surgeons Sydney provide these body procedures upon proper assessment of a fit patient.
If you have undergone tummy tuck with the aid of professionals such as tummy tuck Sydney, you will surely enjoy its benefits such as:
- Removes unwanted fat and improves self-confidence
- Gives flat abdomen you always want
- Increase in sex appeal
Sometimes in order to make a procedure perfect, it is combined with other cosmetic procedures as what plastic surgeons Sydney do to give that perfect body patients always want.
- Causes minimal scars in the surgical site
- Not suitable for women who are planning to get pregnant as the skin may stretch
- Can only remove specific amount of fat for the process to be safe
- For a better result, it is best done with liposuction
Potential Candidates for Tummy Tuck
- Non – smoker
- Physically and mentally fit person
- Those with positive outlook in life and realistic expectations
- Those with stable weight
How to Prepare for Tummy Tuck
- Smoking cessation must be done few days before the surgery.
- Eat a balanced diet as nutrition is a key factor in healing.
- Stop taking anti-inflammatory drugs as it can cause further bleeding
- Ask the nurse or physician about your inquiries as this can alleviate anxiety and doubts you feel.
What are the Things to do in the Recovery Process?
- If difficulty of breathing, unusual bruising, bleeding, chest pains, excruciating pain in the surgical site, and unusual heart beats occurs, seek medical attention immediately.
- Increase protein in your diet such as eating lean meats, beans and other animal products to aid the healing process.
- Refrain from smoking as it can delay healing.